Discussions under Feedback

Please search through existing discussion items before posting something new, in case someone has already posted/discussed/resolved your particular topic.

If you are reporting on a specific issue in AutoSPSourceBuilder, please use the Issue Tracker instead so it can be properly tracked.

-Brian

SP2016 Pre-Req Update

first post: eiben wrote: Hi, the URL of the Microsoft ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server changed...

New January 2016 update links

first post: prawnz wrote: Hi Brian, Hope you can add the Jan 2016 updates into the script....

latest post: prawnz wrote: All good. It didn't appear to me when I was posting then yesterday...

Please address the following errors in the file AutoSPSourceBuilder.ps1

first post: R5A2 wrote: Hello, Thank you for this project, please be aware that In running...

latest post: R5A2 wrote: Good point; Windows OS 7 Professional w/Service Pack 1 PowerShell ...

Documentation

first post: pastrami01 wrote: Could you post the parameter documentation also on codeplex under ...

latest post: brianlala wrote: Can you try unblocking the .ps1 file (right-click in Windows Explor...

answered by: brianlala wrote: Get-Help AutoSPSourceBuilder.ps1 -Full No need to go into the sour...

Recent updates can take a VERY long time to extract

first post: seansageek wrote: I just ran AutoSPSourceBuilder for the July 2014 CU for SharePoint ...

latest post: apreston48 wrote: **brianlala wrote:** > Again, that's "normal" for CUs of late. They...

Project Server support?

first post: ravensorb wrote: I noticed that the XML file supports project server. Anything spec...

latest post: brianlala wrote: Hi yes that section is just there as a placeholder for now; haven't...

Take long time

first post: jamilhaddadin wrote: the transfering is very slow although I have a high speed internet ...

latest post: brianlala wrote: Your connection may be fast, but the Microsoft download servers tha...

Helpful updates

first post: Macrel wrote: Thank you for this tool. Here are some observations. In Windows Se...

A couple of quick things I have encountered . . .

first post: FinleyP wrote: The CU download takes a few tries. It will climb very small percent...

latest post: brianlala wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

New-Item: Cannot find drive. A drive with the name '(Get-Item C' does not exist.

first post: x3style wrote: This error occurs due to the path in $env:TEMP not being properly f...

latest post: brianlala wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...